- Publications of our staff
- Research Guides Recognised by University Pune and other Universities
- UGC Minor Research Project Nano priming for increasing seed germination efficiency in soybean
- A study of the Scheduled Tribes of Khandesh & adjacent Gujarat border with special reference to Bhils and Kolis
- Study on Diversity and distribution of beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) in Western Ghats of Pune district. by Mrs. Korad Vishaka
- quotes by Napoleon Hill
|Deputy Controller of Examination|
Well-known Deccan Education
Society (DES) manages Fergusson College. At the college the Local Managing
Committee is constituted according to the Maharashtra Universities Act of 1994.
All other committees are given responsibility to look into management of
various parts/matters of the college. The details of this aspect are described
in Management page.
The Principal of the college heads
both the academic as well as the administrative sections and is overall in
charge of the college. Vice Principals are appointed to assist the Principal in
smooth functioning of the administration system and to enable the smooth
conduct of academic programs.
College office mainly looks into
the matter related to admissions, eligibility, and examinations. It also
provides clerical support required for maintaining records and for interaction
with government, university, parents and students.
Various committees in the College help in monitoring and facilitating several administrative functions and thus make administration open and transparent.