- Publications of our staff
- Research Guides Recognised by University Pune and other Universities
- UGC Minor Research Project Nano priming for increasing seed germination efficiency in soybean
- A study of the Scheduled Tribes of Khandesh & adjacent Gujarat border with special reference to Bhils and Kolis
- Study on Diversity and distribution of beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) in Western Ghats of Pune district. by Mrs. Korad Vishaka
- quotes by Montel
Principal SpeakFergusson College was founded in 1885 by the Deccan Education Society and at that time it was one of the first privately governed colleges in India. Since 1949 the college has been under the jurisdiction of the University of Pune and is the oldest college affiliated to it.
I am proud to state that in 2010 the college was reaccredited and it has retained its ‘A’ grade with CGPA 3.26. In 2011 the college is selected as a ‘College with Potential for Excellence’ by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi. Many foreign universities have shown interest in having collaboration with Fergusson College. Recently in year 2011 we as a Deccan Education Society, have collaboration with the Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, UK for Microbiology and Food Biosciences.
The college is consistently appearing among the top 10 colleges in the country since India Today has started the nationwide survey for best colleges.
I am quite sure that our students will prove to be an asset to your organization.
I wish them all the very best for their future.
Fergusson College, Pune.