- Publications of our staff
- Research Guides Recognised by University Pune and other Universities
- UGC Minor Research Project Nano priming for increasing seed germination efficiency in soybean
- A study of the Scheduled Tribes of Khandesh & adjacent Gujarat border with special reference to Bhils and Kolis
- Study on Diversity and distribution of beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) in Western Ghats of Pune district. by Mrs. Korad Vishaka
- quotes by Shakespeare
Gallery Photos - LeadEarthship Phase II
Fergusson College, Pune in Association with The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), Delhi is organized a seminar on theme ‘LEADEARTHSHIP PHASE II in Fergusson College, Pune on 16th September 2014. A lecture by Durjoy Datta has been organised under Leadership lecture series.The students who have completed LeadEarthship phase I projects was awarded and the interaction was friutful to the next batch of students.
Click on photo to view large image.