- Publications of our staff
- Research Guides Recognised by University Pune and other Universities
- UGC Minor Research Project Nano priming for increasing seed germination efficiency in soybean
- A study of the Scheduled Tribes of Khandesh & adjacent Gujarat border with special reference to Bhils and Kolis
- Study on Diversity and distribution of beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) in Western Ghats of Pune district. by Mrs. Korad Vishaka
- quotes by Napoleon Hill
Gallery Photos - Work-shops under DBT Star College Program
Work-shops under DBT Star College Program
It was a privilege
that the dept. of Electronic-Science was selected under
the Star College Program of
Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government
of India. Several workshops were organized for students at various levels; targeting
various aspects of Electronics-specifically not covered in their usual
Workshop for S.Y.B.Sc. (Electronics) titled “ Hands-on Experience With Various Sensors, Interfacing and Signal Conditioning Circuits” was conducted for six (6) laboratory-days on 14’th, 16’th, 21’st, 22’nd, 23’rd and 30’th January 2015. The workshop was coordinated by Prof. Mrs. A. P. Kathe and Prof. S. S. Bhagwat under the able guidance and support of Dr.N.M.Kulkarni, HOD and Vice-Principal, Fergusson College. A total of 25 deserving students from S.Y.B.Sc. (Electronics) class participated in the workshop.
The main objectives were to create the understanding of principle of energy conversion, to develop designing skills based on the nature of sensor output, to enhance expertise in handling of test and measurement instruments, to reinforce the concepts and to introduce the students to state-of-art components related to the experiments.
Click on photo to view large image.