- Publications of our staff
- Research Guides Recognised by University Pune and other Universities
- UGC Minor Research Project Nano priming for increasing seed germination efficiency in soybean
- A study of the Scheduled Tribes of Khandesh & adjacent Gujarat border with special reference to Bhils and Kolis
- Study on Diversity and distribution of beetles (Insecta: Coleoptera) in Western Ghats of Pune district. by Mrs. Korad Vishaka
- quotes by Thomas Huxley
CREDIT TRANSFER PROGRAMME TO STUDY ENGINEERING IN PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY, HARRISBURG, USA AFTER COMPLETING B.Sc. PHYSICS / ELECTRONIC SCIENCE AT FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE, INDIA
Pennsylvania State University, USA, and Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU), Pune, have entered into an MoU for academic collaboration. This enables the students of SPPU to get academic inputs from the US university, which ranks in the top 100 universities as per Times Higher Education World University Rankings (Ref: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/pennsylvania-state-university#ranking-dataset/589595).
Fergusson College, Pune, India (www.fergusson.edu/) and Pennsylvania State University, Harrisburg, USA, (Penn State Harrisburg, PSH, https://harrisburg.psu.edu/) , have a joint collaboration MoU, which enables the Fergusson College students to take up engineering courses at Penn State Harrisburg, after completing B.Sc. in Physics or B.Sc. in Electronic Science, subject to certain conditions.
As per this agreement, the students who have passed B.Sc. with Physics or Electronic Science as principal subjects in TYBSc, may apply for direct admission to third year of the four year B.S. Engineering programme.
The B.S. Engineering programmes for which the offer is available are
- B.S. Electrical Engineering. (BS EE)
- B.S. Electrical Engineering Technology (BS EET)
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering (BS ME)
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology (BS MET)
- B.S. Civil Engineering (BS CE)
The conditions to apply for these programmes as per the Transfer Agreement between Fergusson College and Penn State Harrisburg are:
- The applicant student must have completed all the three years of B.Sc. in Fergusson College.
To Read More Click View download....