Deccan Education Society's
Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, UGC - College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) UGC- College of Excellence (CE)
UGC Special Heritage Status, DBT - STAR Status College, DST - FIST Supported Science Departments
NAAC accredited “A” Grade (3.62 CGPA on 4 point scale)
NIRF Ranking : 35th (2017) 19th (2018) 27th (2019)
AISHE Code : C - 41431
Admission notice 2020
Clarification regarding examination form for UG and PG Click here
1. Tackling COVID-19
through possible plant-based science.
2. Economics of Small and Marginal Farmers in Sangli District in the context of COVID-19.
3. Outline of Research Work of Impact of Covid-19 on Post-Harvest Technologies and Value Addition Techniques in Fruits and Vegetables.
4. A Study of Changes in Individula Income, Spending and Saving Pattern as a Result of Covid-19 Situation in India.
5. Chinese Manufacturing Miracle: A Perspective.
6. EOA 2016-17
7. Impact of COVID19 on working of organizations: - Shifting to Virtual Working using technology platforms.
8. Impact of COVID 19 across Industry Sectors - An Exploratory Study
9. Impact of lockdown on onboarding strategies of various organisations in India.
10. Entrepreneurial activation as a counter cyclical strategy in the aftermath of COVID-19.
11. Students’ perception towards e-learning and effectiveness of online sessions amid Covid-19 Lockdown Phase in India: An analysis
12. An Empirical study on the Impact of COVID-19 on Lifestyle of Indians during a Lockdown period in India.
13. Impact of COVID-19 on Indian Industry: Challenges and Opportunities.
14. Impact on Farm Production in Covid-19 Situation.
15. Study of Impact of COVID-19 on use of collaboration platforms and its implication post COVID-19.
16. Corporate Social Responsibility in TATA Group - A Case Study.
17. Impact of conventional and non-conventional social media in managing disaster situation of covid-19.
18. Study to Explore Role of Human Resources (HR) during the lockdown at the time of COVID19.
19. Biotechnology in India: A Leader in the Battle against COVID-19.
20. Review on Carona Virus for Potential Drug Discovery.
21. Screening of anticancer drugs as potential candidates to target COVID-19 disease.
22. Teaching Biology in Colleges and Universities post COVID-19.
23. Assessment of Covid 19 impact on availability of dairy products: A perspective of milk product manufacturer.
24. Project : Mobile Agri-Clinic
25. Is it safe to eat meat and poultry during the COVID-19 pandemic?
26. Feasibility of E-Marketing for Agricultural Commodities
27. Knowledge is the Key to Healthier Life and Education is a Powerful Medicine.
28. A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding use of personal protective equipments among nursing students of selected college of Pune city.
29. Knowledge, Attitude and Practices towards Covid-19 Outbreak in Maharashtra State
30. A correlation study to assess the knowledge and self-expressed stigma regarding COVID-19 Outbreak among adults at selected society of Pune city.
31. Assess stress level among antenatal mothers due to Covid -19 outbreak
32. A Phenomenological study on experiences of nursing professional’s caring Covid-19 patients from selected hospitals, Pune
33. Parenting stress and impact of lock down on behavioural and emotional status of children.
Important Notice for International Students
Required Assistant Professor on Clock Hour Basis (Grant in Aid) 2020
FINAL LIST FOR INNOVISION 2020 CLICK HERE
Important Circular SPPU - Vidyarthi Kalyan Mandal
List of CE - Activities and Projects for the year 2019-2020 LIFE PROGRAMME -ARTS
List of CE - Activities and Projects for the year 2019-2020 LIFE PROGRAMME- SCIENCE
List of CE - Activities and Projects for the year 2019-2020 STAR PROGRAMME- ARTS
List of CE - Activities and Projects for the year 2019-2020 STAR PROGRAMME SCIENCE
List of CE - Activities and Projects for the year 2019-2020 UG ARTS
List of CE Activities / Projects UG SCIENCE for the year 2019-2020
Fergusson College (Autonomous) Pune
Date: 19th July, 2019
(UGC-CE Scheme Projects)
Student's Induction Programme
M.Sc. IMCA Firt Year Lectures are starting from Thurday, 18th July 2019 at 1.00 p.m. in Mathematics Department. Check link for the time table.
M.Sc I Electronic Science Admission Notice Click here
MA & MSc Admission Process Notice for 2019-20 (1st Round Admission Schedule)
Science) 2019 Admission Notice Note: Admission will be made following
all rules and regulations of Government of Maharashtra, Savitribai Phule Pune
University and Fergusson College (Autonomous), Pune - 411004.
M.Sc (Data Science) 2019 Admission Notice
Note: Admission will be made following all rules and regulations of Government of Maharashtra, Savitribai Phule Pune University and Fergusson College (Autonomous), Pune - 411004.
S.Y.B.A. Admission Year Down Students 2019
S.Y.B.A. Form Submission 2019
M.Sc(Computer Science) First year 2019-2020 Lectures starts at 12:00 pm on 1st July 2019 in Computer Science department PG Section near Resolve building.
S.Y. BSc. General Science (Grant in aid) admission 2019 Other than Fergusson College students
T.Y.B.A. Admissions 2019
S.Y.B.A. Admissions 2019
M.Sc (Computer Science) 2019
Click here to view the Admission and Counselling Schedule.
1. SPPU General Merit List. Click here
2. SPPU Category Merit List. Click here
3. Other University General Merit List. Click here
4. Other University Category Merit List. Click here
M.A. Marathi Admissions 2019
Link to apply
M.A. / M.Sc. Admissions 2019 Notice
will be displayed on 19th June 2019 and the Counselling Session
is scheduled on 21st June 2019.
M.Sc.Physics Admission Notice 2019
M.Sc.Geology Admission Notice 2019
M.Sc.Chemistry Admission Notice 2019
M.Sc. Environmental Science Admission Notice
T.Y.B.Sc. Grant in Aid Admission 2019 Details
S.Y.B.A. First Merit list declaration date
M.Sc. Biotech first merit list
T.Y.B.Sc. Subject preference merit list for 2019-20
|F.Y. B.A. English Medium Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|F.Y. B.A. English Medium Out of Maharashtra Students
|F.Y. B.Sc. Grant Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|F.Y. B.Sc. Grant Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|F.Y. B.A. Marathi Medium General List of Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Animation Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Animation Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Biotechnology Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Biotechnology Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Environmental Science Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Environmental Science Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Microbiology Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Microbiology Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY BVoc Digital Art & Animation Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY BVoc Digital Art & Animation Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY BVoc Media & Communication Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY BVoc Media & Communication Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Computer Science - 0 to 34 Marks in Maths (MS & OMS Students)||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Computer Science Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|FY B.Sc Computer Science Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
|B.A Self Finance Maharashtra Students
|B.A Self Finance Out of Maharashtra Students||Click here|
M.Sc. Geology Entrance 2019 Time Table
M.Sc. Botany Entrance 2019 Time Table
M.Sc. Environmental Science Entrance 2019 Seating Arrangement
M.A. ECONOMICS Entrance Examination Results 2019
M.Sc. Microbiology Entrance Examination 2019 Time Table
Seating Arrangement for MA Psychology Entrance Examination 2019
Seating Arrangement for M.A. Economics Entrance Exam
F.Y./S.Y. Photocopy of Answer Paper(s)
Seating arrangement for the MA English Entrance to be held on 1st June 2019
First Year BA, BSc & BVoc Application Form Schedule for 2019-2020
FY/SY Result Declaration and Marksheet Distribution Dates
M.Sc. Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications Entrance Examination Result 2019
M.Sc. Biotechnology Entrance Examination Result 2019
SPEED Research Journal